Today we tried a new preschool science project. It turned out to be really fun and easy!
What you need:
* A glass jar and some spoons to stir
* Vinegar (you will use a full small bottle, the more the better)
*Glitter (optional but fun!)
1. First you will fill the jar half way with vinegar, if you don’t have much vinegar use a smaller jar it will overflow better.
2. Have the kids pick out which food coloring( 1-2 drops) and glitter they would like to use.
3. Have them stir it up
4. Add a big spoonful of baking soda and the reaction will start to happen
5. To keep it going you can continue to add vinegar and more baking soda to the mix
check out the video on Instagram, @modernnannyhood, to see how it works!